To get a library card you need a valid photo ID that has your current address on it. If your photo ID does not have your current address, proof of your mailing address such as a phone bill, utility bill, car registration or bank statement will be required.
- The first card is free, replacement cards are $3.00.
- Patrons that forget to bring in their library card can present current photo ID in order to checkout.
- Patrons over 18 without ID or proof of address can request a Computer Only card.
- New patrons are allowed up to two items at a time for the first 30 days.
Library Checkout Timeframes:
- DVDs, new fiction books, magazines, music CDs, and circulating encyclopedias check out for 7 days.
- New non-fiction checks out for 14 days.
- Regular fiction and non-fiction check out for 21 Days.
- 3 items per subject per card
- 3 items per author per card
- 5 DVDs at a time per adult patron card
- 3 DVD at a time per Juvenile Card
- 5 Books on CD per Adult card & 3 books on cd per Juvenile card
- 5 Music CDs per Adult card & 3 music CDs per Juvenile card
- Magazines 3 per title per card
No checkouts or renewals will be allowed if there are overdue items and/or fines exceeding $5.00.
- A hold can be placed on any item, with a limit of three (3) per patron
- Holds can be placed in person, over the phone or online.
- Items are held for two (2) business days, after that time they will be returned to the shelf or passed on to the next person waiting.
- Due to high demand, DVDs will be held for only one business day.
- A renewal request can be done in person, over the phone or online.
- A one-time renewal limit applies to all renewable checkouts.
- 7 day checkouts renew for an additional 7 days.
- 14 day checkouts renew for an additional 14 days.
- 21 day checkouts renew for an additional 21 days.
- DVDs cannot be renewed.
- Any item that is on hold for another patron cannot be renewed.
- $0.25 per day-Books, Magazines, Music CD’s and Audio Books
- $0.25 per day-Interlibrary Loan Books
- $1.00 per day-DVDs, Videos
- $3.00 per Interlibrary Loan Request
These policies are subject to change at any time.